I Feel Stuck!

So here I am sitting on the couch watching Super Why with my daughter. It's like a daily routine now. She has decided that she really likes that show and I have decided it keeps her busy and calm at times. Today was such an uneventful day as are most days which I hate! I love being able to be home and not work but it gets so boring and stressful. I have to keep the house clean but I get annoyed of being the only one who does so. I have to watch Emily and make sure she doesn't do anything she isn't supposed to and everything in between. I have people telling me I should go back to school or get a job to help my husband out and that really gets to me. I have really bad anxiety so the thought of doing something new freaks me out and I usually always quit after the first day. My anxiety prevents me from going back to school or getting a job! I would really love to have my own business or something where I sell my crafts or whatever it is i would sell! Any job that would allow me to work from home! It is so stressful thinking about what to do with my life. I feel so stuck and I have always felt this way! At 18 after graduating high school when everyone was going off to college knowing what they wanted do in life, I was confused! I don't know how they knew what they wanted but I wish I knew! Today has been a complete waste for me and that's why I wanted to blog. I hope I'm not the only one who is stuck and feels like everyday is a routine and everyday repeats itself. My daughter is my world, I love her so much but I hope I can soon figure out what it is that I need to do with my life to be happy!

No comments: