Lose Weight, Ehh Maybe!

So I'm four months postpartum and I have been struggling with losing weight. I just don't have the motivation I guess. Its really difficult with being a new mom and having to do household chores and such. I try to find the time to exercise but when I do, my daughter starts crying, ugghhh. Gals, what can I do to get motivated?? I keep giving excuses because I know I can't do it alone. I need some help. I want to get healthy because I was already over weight when I got pregnant. So I've recently made a food journal so I could write down everything I eat but that lasted for a couple days and now I'm back to eating whatever I want. I can't help that food is soooo delicious. Lol. So for those of you who have had a baby and have been sucessful with weight loss, please let me know how you got motivated to shed the pounds and also how you stayed motivated. I need to do this, not only for myself but also for my daughter. I want her to see me grow old and be healthy. I want to set a good example! Help!

No comments: